With the help of our climate controlled, state of the art inspection department, both in-process and final inspection procedures are performed to ensure that we maintain part quality which meets Aerospace, Navy Nuclear, and Commercial requirements.
Allen Tool Phoenix offers CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine) inspection for your part layout and sampling. Our Zeiss Contura G2 and Sheffield RS 30 CMM will provide you with a documented report showing dimensional variability, true position data from established datums, and any departures from drawing specification. All of our metrology equipment is maintained under a rigorous calibration system.
ATPI maintains a staff of professional inspectors and support staff of experienced personnel that can provide CMM and manual inspection services to meet your inspection requirements.
- Zeiss Contura G2 CMM with scanning head using Calypso software
- QC Calc software add-on to the Zeiss CMM allowing real-time run Charts
- Sheffield Cordax RS-30 DCC CMM using Measure Max software
- Various height gages and indicators
- Optical Comparator and digital microscopes
- Extensive selection of micrometers, thread gages, bore gages and gage pins
- Profilometer, 36” Micro-Hite and Height Masters * Hardness Tester